Do you want to memorize long answers in a short time especially in your exams?
Memorizing questions and answers fast and successfully will aid you in many life situations. In examinations, students need to write answers perfectly as well as with fast speed. If a student takes much time in remembering the questions, then he or she may not be able to finish the paper in time. If you are finding the best solution to how to memorize long answers, then you are in the right place. In this article, you will note the best methods of how to memorize long answers in a short time?
Here are memorization techniques for students to memorize long answers in a short time.
Read the questions and answer aloud while you learn them.
Because it will provide you visual along with audio learning. Consequently, your brain will surely save it much faster and for a long time.
Divide The Long Answer
Divide the long answer into parts of 1-2 sentences. It depends just how long they are; if it is long, make that sentence one part, if it’s much short take the next sentence in as well. Try to learn the short one on its very own and use the long one as described above if the sentence that comes after the short one is long.
Understand The Text
Understand the text which you need to memorize faster.
This will not just give you a suggestion about what you are memorizing; however, it will also be useful if you forget something. Turning the answers in your origin tongue or any language, you get simpler will surely aid you.
Write The Text
Write the text one or two times which you want to remember faster.
This is scientifically proved that writing something is equal to reading it seven times. In research, individuals who write and learn something remember it more effectively than people who review and also remember.
Learn Step By Step
- Begin with your very first part by reading it loudly till you can read it without taking a look at the paper.
- Do the same with the next part.
- Next, read your second part, the third and so on. Do so if you don’t forget anything and also you really feel that you can learn them rightly without looking at your paper once again.
- If you forget, and also can’t memorize the text, go on and also take a look at the paper.
- Learn the next section by reading it, like the other parts, till you can read it without looking at the paper.
- Read out all three parts.
Learn answers utilizing images. Learn the answers by making use of images. Read the passage as well as create a story. It will surely support you in learning lengthy answers.
Pen and Paper
The perfect method to learn any answer is to read it and after that write it in a paper. Complete your chapters and if you get issues in learning them, just write them down. Writing down answers will not just support you in learning answers for the exam; it will moreover increase long-term memories.
Write Down The Text
Write down the text. Make an effort to copy the full text by hand. Especially concentrate on the words as you are writing them, as this will definitely help you to memorize them later. Reading the text in your handwriting will also support you to learn.
Cover The Text
Cover the text, then try to rewrite it. Take a plain sheet of paper and try to rewrite the text.Check Your Mistakes
- Check your mistakes by matching the full text with the original text. Note the important points you missed and learn again.
- Now cover the original text and read it loudly and then try to rewrite it, this time write the complete sentences. Repeat this method until you have memorized the full text.
Learn By Daily Life Examples
If you can learn by daily life examples, you can really feel how simple it will be to learn. Don’t miss the enjoyable part. Just try to be imaginative and connect study with your atmosphere, in a ticklish method. This process is efficient because daily life examples are not that hard to remember and also anything that acquired with fun is memorized easily and fast.
Use Memory Tricks
There are great different methods and also approaches to learning long answers.
- Learning in parts, you can try reading it loudly once again gently taking a look at the paper less and less or the common look-cover-write-check method.
- If you’re really trying, make some of your flashcards that have the first sentence on one side and the next sentence on the other side so you can check your improvement.
- You can also get help by some memory methods to recall you which sentence or a part must to come next.
- Choose one keyword from every sentence in the paragraph that helps you to remember the structure of the paragraph.
In examinations, students need to write answers perfectly as well as with fast speed. If a student takes much time in remembering the questions, then he or she may not be able to finish the paper in time.
Read the questions and answer aloud while you learn them.
The perfect method to learn any answer is to read it and after that write it in a paper. Writing down answers will not just support you in learning answers for the exam; it will moreover increase long-term memories. Check your mistakes by matching the full text with the original text. Note the important points you missed and learn again.
In The End
Thanks for ending with us believe this article is suitable for you. Here you learn many techniques for students to memorize long answers in a short time. Kindly share this info with others who also want to learn faster. And don’t skip to share your views with us so comment below.
Kate is a health & lifestyle blogger who spends her entire day writing quality blogs. She is a passionate reader and loves to share quality content prevalent on the web with her friends and followers and keeping a keen eye on the latest trends and news in those industries.