Are you finding a way to drink a lot of water every day to lose weight? A human body is built up of 60-70% water. That’s stronger than half of you. The liquids in your body help in basic bodily processes such as digestion, absorption, circulation, saliva creation, the transit of nutrients, and keeping of body temperature.
However, new research reveals that up to 75% of us are chronically dehydrated. People don’t use enough water to be healthy, let alone to lose weight effectively.
Taking 8-10 glasses of water a day can be hard. But now you are on the right track here in this article, you will learn how to lose your weight with water easily.
Below are different methods of weight loss by drinking a lot of water, let’s dig in deep. 🙂
Drink Water Before You Eat
Drink water before you eat because water is dehydrated. Drinking water a lot before meals make you feel fuller. Therefore decreasing the quantity of food you eat. Drinking water before meals decreases 75 calories per meal. You’d lose about eight pounds per year only from drinking water. Now think if you drank it before every meal, then how much weight you will lose.
Replace Sugary Drinks
Replace sugary drinks with water. Instead of drinking soda, alcoholic beverages, smoothies, or other high-calorie beverages, take a glass or water bottle. Exchanging in a zero-calorie drink for high-calorie choices can save you hundreds of calories per day, helping in weight loss.
Drinking Water Daily Schedule
• wake up in the morning: Drink two 8-ounce glasses of water
• Breakfast: Drink water with breakfast as required
• Mid breakfast and lunch: Take at least one glass of water
• 30-45 minutes before the lunch: Drink one glass of water up 15 minutes
• Lunch: Drink water with lunch as required
• Mid lunch and dinner: Take at least one glass of water
• 30-45 minutes before dinner: Drink one glass of water up 15 minutes
• Dinner: Drink water with dinner as required
• Mid-dinner and bedtime: Drink at least one glass of water
• Sit down when you drink water.
The Correct Way To Drink Water
- Drink water when you wake up, your body wastes water when you sleep. So drink a glass of water before you go to sleep, and another glass when you wake up. You are naturally thirsty in the morning. Drinking water in the morning helps clean out the poisons that have gained all night.
- Drink 8 to 12 glasses in a day. A 120-pound person needs 8 cups of water a day, while a 190-pound person would need 12 cups daily. We should examine our urine color and keep it on the light side. Though drink only a maximum of 16 glasses a day, and not more.
- Drink little by little during the day. It is better to sip water during the day, preferably, than to drink two glasses at a time. It will reduce the pressure on the heart and give your body more time to digest it.
- Don’t rest till you’re thirsty to drink water. At the time when you feel thirsty, you’re two glasses below your average water needs. Older people are also less sensitive to the body’s need for water.
- Don’t take soft drinks, alcohol, or coffee. Some experts think that tea, sodas, and coffee can be possibly dehydrating. One research shows that adults who drank six cups of coffee daily felt fine dehydration. Drinking alcohol is much dangerous because it dehydrates you by making you pee a lot.
- Teach your children to drink water. Place a good example for your kids and drink water mutually. Make sure that children drink enough water when they’re fresh. Pack big bottled water in their lunch box.
- Drink more when it’s warm. People living in hot environments need to drink more water. They are more likely to develop kidney stones related to those living in colder regions.
- Drink more while you exercise. When you exercise, you need to drink more water to pay for running a loss. Go for an additional 500 ml of water for a 30-minute to 1-hour exercise. Having a banana also helps to keep your potassium up.
- Drink more when you’re ill. You don’t feel like it, you need to drink more water to improve your body recovery from many diseases. If you’re dehydrated, you’ll feel much more dangerous.
- Drink more if you’re expecting. Women who are expecting or breast-feeding need extra fluids to stay hydrated. The Institute of Medicine advises that pregnant women drink 10 cups of fluids every day, and women who breastfeed take in around 13 cups of fluids a day.
Here’s How to drink more water when you don’t like it
Add Flavor To Your Water Bottle
You can make a pitcher of one variety of water you enjoy. The fruit and vegetables may spoil after three days. Explore and get the flavor mixes that you like best.
Be sure not to add any sugar or another sweetener though this may be attractive. If you want to add different spices like cinnamon or nutmeg, that is nice. Avoid anything that would increase water reservation, such as sodium, or have calories.
Cut off the shells of any citrus fruits to avoid harsh flavors.
It is best to stock it in the fridge, but it can be saved at room temperature for up to one day.
Eat Water Rich Foods
One tricky way to increase the quantity of water you use on a daily basis is to eat your H2O. Add fruits and vegetables with high water content to your market shopping list. Some top picks added cucumber (96% water), zucchini (95% water), watermelon (92% water), and grapefruit (91% water). Try specific recipes to get started — Zucchini Pasta With White Beans and Grilled Chicken, Grilled Salmon Salad With Grapefruit, and Cucumber Salad.
How much water should you drink based on your weight?
There is no approved guidance for how much water to drink. Some people need more or less water, depending on a category of factors, including:
- activity level
- body size
- sun exposure
- health status
Maximum health experts recommend ranges for daily water intake. The following water intake guidance is from the National Academy of Medicine (NAM) in the United States:
- 2,700 ml/day for adult women
- 3,700 ml/day for adult men
Thanks for running with us. I hope this article will help you to drink water to lose weight fast. You get a lot of information from this article and kindly share this information with others.