On the journey to be better, reaching the best version of yourself, beautifying is essential for every single lady. And skincare is an extremely important first step. However, how to skincare right or how to start skincare are always the top concerns of most women.
Thus, being the strongest research tool, Google now plays an important role to help women searching for more useful information about skincare. So, What are the most googled skincare questions? What can they help you attain your dreamed look with perfect skin? Let’s explore it in this article.
- Are the most googled skincare questions helpful for you?
- Top 10 most googled skincare questions
- 1. What is the 10-step skincare routine?
- 2. What should my skincare routine consist of?
- 3. What are the four steps of a skincare routine?
- 4. What is the most important part of skincare?
- 5. What skin type is my face?
- 6. Which type of skin is best?
- 7. How do I identify my skin type?
- 8. What are 5 skin types?
- 9. What skin type gets acne?
- 10. At what age is a skincare routine important?
Are the most googled skincare questions helpful for you?
Information technology development brings us wonderful means to explore the world. Knowledge about skincare is not the exception. Being the strongest and most popular in the world, Google is an extremely helpful research tool with many smart algorithms.
Google not only gives the best answer for your searches but also supplies many relative problems to them, helping broaden your knowledge about skincare. It’s the way you are supported by Google.
About most googled skincare questions, they are the top concerns of the beauty community. In this article, these questions are about a skincare routine, skin type, and more. They will give much helpful information for your skincare.
Top 10 most googled skincare questions
1. What is the 10-step skincare routine?
To be exact, it’s called a 10-step Korean skincare routine.
Korean skincare is very successful and famous all over the world. This country’s cosmetic industry costs billions of dollars. Thanks to its affordable price and good quality, Korean cosmetic products are now very popular in the world. So, the way Korean women use them for their skincare routine is considered a very helpful beauty tip.
The 10-step Korean skincare routine includes:
- Remove make-up and dust in your face with a balm or oil cleanser
- Continue to clean with a foaming cleanser
- Use an exfoliant to create a good condition for skin’s absorption
- Use a toner to balance the pH level of the skin
- Apply essence – the slightest texture
- Apply an ampoule or serum
- Wear a sheet mask
- Apply an eye cream
- Apply a suitable moisturizer
- Finish with thicker night cream or sleeping mask or an SPF.
You don’t have to do all the steps above at once but it’s how you should incorporate these products into a skincare routine for the best effect.
Skincare routine, skin type are 2 of the most common skincare questions
2. What should my skincare routine consist of?
To start a skincare routine, determining what it consists of is very important. Many people just wash their faces with water and go to bed. But you need more to have good skin.
In the beginning, you should have a basic routine with fewer products to make a habit of skincare every day. A good skincare routine for beginners should consist of 3 main steps:
- Cleanse with removal oil or miracle water and a foaming cleanser
- Balance your skin with toner
- Moisturize with products suiting your skin type
And don’t forget to apply sunscreen to protect your skin from sunlight.
3. What are the four steps of a skincare routine?
There are many steps to a skincare routine. In Korea, you can find even 10 steps in one routine. By the way, it’s also the order for you to incorporate cosmetic products for the best effect.
So, most experienced beauty insiders figure out 4 main steps should include:
- Step 1: Cleanser and toner
- Step 2: Eyes moisturizing
- Step 3: Boost the effect of day and night cream by essences and serums
- Step 4: Moisturize with products suiting your skin type
4. What is the most important part of skincare?
It’s hard to figure out the most important part of skincare because it must include many steps for the best effect on the skin. But it’s clear that all steps before moisturizing help create good conditions for moisturizing products to activate well on the skin.
So, if you have to do just one step of a skincare routine, it’s moisturizing.
5. What skin type is my face?
To answer this question, you should know how to determine your skin type. Using a blotting sheet is one of the effective ways to determine skin type.
Tap a blotting sheet on your facial skin, mostly forehead, nose, chin, and cheek. They are skin areas which reflect oil more clearly. You have dry skin if the blotting sheet doesn’t contain oil or just little.
The opposite when you have oily skin. If this sheet reflects oil at forehead, nose and chin (T-zone) or just checks (U-zone), your skin type is normal or combination.
In the case of sensitive skin, it may be one of these skin types above but easily overreact and is prone to inflammation.
6. Which type of skin is best?
Normal skin is the best skin that many people dream of. According to research, this skin type can be oily, dry, or combination skin. But if you have this skin type, everything is normal for you and overreactions won’t happen. It’s truly the opposite of sensitive skin.
7. How do I identify my skin type?
To identify your skin type, you should base it on the amount of oil on your whole skin. Because our skin produces sebum to hydrate and protects itself. Redundant sebum makes oily skin. The opposite site makes dry skin. Combination/normal skin has redundant oil at T-zone, including forehead, nose, and cheek.
There are many ways to identify your skin types, all to determine the areas which have more sebum. Some of them are rather simple and quick. You can use spotting paper or leave skin bare after cleansing. They are the common and effective ways for exact results.
8. What are 5 skin types?
5 skin types include:
- Oily skin
- Dry skin
- Combination skin
- Sensitive skin
- Normal skin
Each type has many specific features. Identifying your correct skin type is very helpful to choose suitable cosmetic products, as well as build a good skincare routine.
9. What skin type gets acne?
Acne is formed for many reasons. There are 4 main reasons:
- Excess oil
- Clogged pore by dead skin cells and oil
Excess sebum is known as the top reason to create acne. So, oily skin is linked to acne problems, but it’s not the only one. Most skin types experience acne if they have enough factors forming acne.
10. At what age is a skincare routine important?
Most beauty insiders advise that girls should start skincare when they reach the age of puberty. At this time, your body occurs hormone changes leading to an oil-producing increase and excess oil -the top reason causing acne.
Skincare routine is an important step to attain your dream look with perfect skin. At each age, your skin has different demands and always needs to be taken care of.
So, don’t wait till your skin has many problems such as acne, scar, aging, etc. It will take you more time and effort for better skin.
Researching more knowledge about skincare is never redundant. It will help you find your right cosmetic products, as well as build the most suitable skincare routine for the best effect on your skin.
Above are the top 10 most googled skincare questions and short answers with much valuable information. Hopefully, this article gives you some useful directions on the journey to better yourself every day.
Kate is a health & lifestyle blogger who spends her entire day writing quality blogs. She is a passionate reader and loves to share quality content prevalent on the web with her friends and followers and keeping a keen eye on the latest trends and news in those industries.