Ageing is beautiful, and one has to accept it as a phase of life. But it sometimes gets hard for a human to accept certain changes. One such change is gaining weight during menopause. Yes, there are zillions of females worldwide who consider the best vitamins for menopause weight gain to eliminate unwanted fat. As soon as the females hit their 40’s the transition of menopause commences.
If a woman has not experienced their normal menstrual cycle for 12 months, they are considered post-menopausal. During menopause, a female might put on some weight even without any alteration in diet or activity. If you are also one among them and want to blame someone for your weight gain, hormones should be set responsible.
The distribution of fat across the body alters because of the hormonal changes going into the body. Furthermore, some of the common symptoms of menopause are difficulty sleeping, hot flushes, tender breasts, vaginal dryness, etc. So if in case you are annoyed with the weight gain around your stomach, then don’t lose hope because you can combat weight gain. Here are some best vitamins that can help you.
10 Vitamins for Menopause Weight Gain
It is an effective and secure dietary supplement that can help in managing the weight during menopause. There is a significant loss of serotonin levels during menopause, leading to weight gain, reducing metabolism, etc. Estroven is estrogen and drug-free because of which it does not cause any side-effect.
- Relief of ALL Major Menopause Symptoms
- Up to 90% Reduction in Hot Flashes and Night Sweats
- Effective for every stage of menopause
- Plant Based Ingredient
- One Small Caplet Per Day
- Safe, Estrogen and Drug Free
Vitamins for menopause can help you cope with the changes that your body undergoes during this phase. EQUELLE is also one such vitamin containing active ingredients and reduces hot flashes and manages the weight. Furthermore, it also aids the shoulder and neck muscle stiffness issues.
Hormone Free – Multi Symptom Relief Helps to:
- Reduce the frequency of hot flashes
- Provide mood support
- Support general well-being during menopause
- Relieve muscle discomfort associated with menopause
- No prescription
- No side effects
Some vitamins can spot the root cause of menopause symptoms and start working on it. The Amberen Menopause is also one such vitamin that comes with zero estrogen, herbs, and soy. Moreover, it is highly effective if you want to manage the weight you had out on during these days. Ensure that you complete the course of these vitamins to see the result, which is around 90 days.
- Safely Relieves 10 Symptoms of Perimenopause
- Designed for and clinically tested on perimenopausal women
- Contains amino acids, antioxidants, vitamin E, minerals, and Smart B Complex
- Safely relieve from Fatigue, irritability, sleeplessness, anxiety & stress, hot flashes, night sweats, muscle & joint aches, headaches, mood swings, and so on.
If you search for the best menopause weight gain vitamins, then Mendapause by DrFormulas must be on your list. It is a combination of 12 diverse herbal components to comfort hormone levels through menopause and perimenopause.
- 12 different herbal ingredients to support hormone levels.
- Supporting Ingredients: chaste berry (vitex berry), False unicorn, red raspberry, squaw vine, wild yam, blessed thistle and dong quai.
- Made in the USA and manufactured under the National Sanitation Foundation guidelines.
Some vitamins are crucial to maintaining the weight gain issues during menopause. You can change your diet to get essential vitamins, but sometimes we do not get sufficient. Therefore in such situations, you should consider some healthy vitamin supplements such as OLLY The Perfect Women’s Gummy Multivitamin.
It is loaded with Vitamin B to boost energy levels, Vitamin D to help bone health, and additional vitamins A, C &.
- OLLY multivitamin gummies make it easy, delicious, and fun with vitamins for kids and adults.
- With B vitamins to support energy, Vitamin D &calcium to support bone health, along with vitamins A, C & E
Weight gain in menopause is common, and many females face this. Hence, if you are also struggling with an unwanted menopause belly, then don’t panic. The Niwali EstroWellness Pills can help you out. It helps support hot flashes, night sweats and weight gain issues.
It contains full-spectrum herbs with great antioxidant activity. Niwali EstroWellness Pills consists of Shatavari, Dong Quai, Black cohosh, and Chasteberry . It is highly effective in supporting hormone-related changes that you might experience during or after menopause.
- Natural Ingredients: Black Cohosh, Shatavari, Chaste Tree Berry, Dong Quai, Ginger Root, Epimedium.
- Balances Estrogen for Women
- Reduces Menopause Symptoms
- Provides Pms Relief
- Improves Mood & Energy
- 60 Veggie Capsule Supplement
A complete vitamin free of soy and sugar Women’s Daily Vitamin by Vimerson Health is one best supplement that you can get. It contains almost every vitamin, which is vital to overcome the symptoms of menopause such as Vitamin B12, B6, D, magnesium, and calcium. Furthermore, you have to ensure that you consume one tablet along with your meal.
- Boost Health with Nutrients and Antioxidants Such as Magnesium, Vitamin C, Selenium, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin E, Zinc, Manganese, Biotin, Goldenseal, and Spirulina.
- Support the Immune System
- Reduce Stress by Boosting Energy Levels
- Balancing Hormones for Good Mental Clarity and Focus
Ensuring a diet that contains vital vitamins to manage your menopause weight gain and other symptoms are key to live a healthy life. Centrum Silver includes the benefits of calcium, vitamin B and D3 to support the immune and bone health as well. Therefore, you can get this for you with peace of mind.
- Multivitamin for Adults 50 Plus
- Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement with Vitamin D3, B Vitamins and Calcium
- Age-adjusted daily multivitamin for women
- help support full body wellness
- support immune health, bone health and muscle function with vitamin D
- Eye health supplements that are non GMO and gluten free
Having a menopause relief supplement is important to lead a healthy life. Ovary Good is also one such vitamin that efficiently supports your weight management and contains the goodness of Coconut Oil Powder, Chromium Picolinate, Brown Rice Protein, Vitamin D3, Magnesium Citrate, etc. Furthermore it is Keto friendly and sugar free, so you can enjoy it.
- No artificial ingredients.
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Sugar Free and Keto friendly.
- No Additional Supplementation Needed.
- Ingredients: Brown Rice Protein, Coconut Oil Powder, Inositol, Ashwagandha, Magnesium Citrate, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Zinc Gluconate, Chromium Picolinate, Vitamin D3, Disodium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide.
Only the best vitamins for menopause weight gain can help you with boosting immune health. HUM Moody Bird is one such supplement that contains Dong Quai and Chaste Berry and these are Vegan capsules, which is a plus point.
- Two traditional herbal remedies to combat PMS before cravings.
- blood purifier and helpful in balancing already healthy estrogen levels.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Gluten free, Non-GMO and sustainably sourced, with clinically proven ingredients.
Frequently Asked Questions
✅ What vitamins are good for menopause?
Vitamin B6 – It helps with menopausal depression and insomnia. As age increases, the serotonin levels in women start to drop, which leads to depression. Vitamin B6 increases energy levels by enhancing serotonin.
Vitamin E – Making your diets rich in Vitamin E before and after your menopause can relieve stress. Furthermore, it will decrease oxidative anxiety and prevent the risk of depression.
Vitamin C – As the age grows, females’ bone density declines, and Vitamins for menopause such as Vitamin C can help, as it is a great immunity booster. It furnishes you with loads of antioxidants, which eventually helps in bone density.
✅ How long does menopause weight gain last?
It depends upon you for how long you will keep that unwanted belly fat with you. The reduction of menopause belly starts the moment you review your diet and become determined to live healthily. The lowered activity level is one of the significant reasons behind this gain weight.
Therefore, the only solution is to make some changes in diet and also engage yourself in some good physical workout.
✅ What is the menopause belly?
In simpler words, the menopause belly is a phenomenon that is an outcome of activation in the ‘Menopause gene’ and the shifting of hormones. During menopause, the female faces a decrease in estrogen levels, causing fat cells around the abdominal area.
Moreover, a sudden increase in intra-abdominal fat can bring plenty of health risks such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and increased cholesterol. So, it is important to do diet and lifestyle alterations to shed off this unwanted belly.
✅ How can I lose my menopause belly?
Work out: The first solution to get rid of menopause belly is by following a healthy workout routine.
Menopause weight gain can be dangerous for health, and it’s crucial to reduce it. Do some strength training, and build lean muscles.
Have a Fibrous Diet: Taking foods that are high in fibre is really important for shedding off annoying menopause belly. For fibre, you need to take food such as flaxseeds, whole-grain bread, cereals, etc.
Relax and Rest: Managing the hormones and appetite is vital; therefore, you are keeping stress away and relaxing.
Reduce Carbs: An increase in carbs in our diets can create metabolic issues. Furthermore, it can also lead to a rise in belly fats. Hence reducing the level of carbs in your food is crucial.
Contribute By SlimDubai
Kate is a health & lifestyle blogger who spends her entire day writing quality blogs. She is a passionate reader and loves to share quality content prevalent on the web with her friends and followers and keeping a keen eye on the latest trends and news in those industries.